Academic (General Studies Scholarship)
Scholarship Amount: Varies depending on available funds.
- Applicant must be a university undergraduate, traditional ground campus student taking at least 12 hours per semester;
- Applicant must meet admissions requirements;
- Applicant must pursue being a full time student;
- Applicant shall demonstrate documented financial need as defined by the college or university Office of Financial Aid;
- Applicant must have a minimum of 3.5 GPA;
- Applicant must submit a one-page personal narrative word document;
Eligibility and scholarship recipients will be determined by the LEO Foundation Scholarship Committee. Scholarships will be awarded in spring 2023 for the 2023/2024 academic year. Scholarship recipients must acknowledge their award in the form of an email thank you within three weeks of notification to email@example.com.