Scholarship amount: $1,000.
- Applicant must meet university admissions requirements;
- Applicant must be a full-time student;
- Applicant must be pursuing an academic degree in music;
- Applicant shall demonstrate documented financial need as defined by the college or university office of financial aid;
- Applicant must have a minimum GPA of 3.50;
- Applicant must submit a one-page essay on why they are pursuing a degree in music and on one of the following: how it will benefit their community and the world of music; how they demonstrate the value of service in their everyday life, or within clubs and organizations in which they have participated.
This scholarship(s) will be awarded annually. The Scholarship Committee of the LEO Foundation will identify qualified recipients. Each year, a representative of the committee shall communicate information about the award recipient(s) to Ms. Sophia Winney. Scholarships will be awarded in spring 2023 for the 2023/2024 academic year. Scholarship recipients must acknowledge their award in the form of an email thank you within three weeks of notification to firstname.lastname@example.org.